Symptoms May Include:
- lack of energy, feeling tired or drowsy during the day
- difficulty waking up or falling asleep, sleeping more than usual
- moodiness, irritability, social withdrawal, feelings of sadness
- reduced physical activities including sexual drive
- craving carbohydrates with accompanying weight gain
- Light Intensity 5000 Lux @ 30cm (12")
LI>Size: 145mm Wide X 160mm Tall X 30mm Deep or 5.5" X 6.25" X 1"
- Weight: 272g or 0.6 pounds
- GE Plastics Cycoloy injection-molded case
- Operates on AC (100-240v) and DC power with optional Adapter
- Low Power Consumption
- No UV Radiation
- US Patent Pending
United States / Canada
The LITEBOOK for S.A.D.
(Seasonal affective disorder)
The Litebook employs revolutionary new white light emitting diode (LED) technology, resulting in an astonishingly bright light delivery system. These LEDs are rated to last over 100,000 hours, and encased in an injection-molded GE Plastics Cycoloy® outer shell, the Litebook is the most compact, lightweight, and durable light supplement device available. The Litebook includes a "flip-plug" AC Power Adapter.
How To Use
Typical usage time is 15-60 minutes a day
· Optimally, the Litebook should be used first thing in the morning, as early as convenient.
· The Litebook should be positioned approximately 12-24 inches (30-60 cm) from your face, and should be offset slightly from center to reduce glare
(see diagram below)
· The Litebook's light beam must be directed at your eyes, and your eyes must be open to achieve benefit.
· Typically, you will recognize when you've received a sufficient light supplement - most often by feeling of heightened alertness, energy, and/or mood.
· Refer to the diagram below for proper positioning of the Litebook.